- As Tails was busy fiddling with a new device that could reduce anything zapped down to size, Amy Rose pays him a visit in his lab. She didn't come down to see what was new from the two-tailed genius, however. What a select few people know about Amy is that if she doesn't have her lunch, she goes on a feeding frenzy, devouring anything edible that was in Tails' lab, including a cake he had made just for her. At that moment, Tails gets a seriously crazy idea that will even surprise Amy... Completed March 31, 2005.
- As Amy walked through Station Square, admiring all the high-priced clothes and jewelry, she stopped to see one item that caught her eye. It wasn't just any Chaos Emerald, but this one didn't have much shine on it, even if it was sitting outside. Luckily, Amy had just enough money to buy the emerald for herself. As she examines the emerald, it suddenly sinks into her hand like quicksand. Before she could wonder how it happened, Amy's head bumps up against the roof of her house. The house suddenly collapses when Amy grows to a height of 100 feet tall. Rather than complain about it, Amy decides to take her gigantic figure to Station Square to have more fun than she did in Twinkle Park. Completed January 11, 2003.
- Amy Rose is tired of being rejected by Sonic. Well with some help from a little green man from The BeanBean Kingdom, Sonic might be expecting a "big surprise." Completed December 18, 2009.
- It’s been 3 months since the universe was saved, and everyone’s really feeling down. Tails, still heartbroken from being forced to fire at Cosmo, one day demands Sonic to try once more to revive her using the Chaos Emeralds. This time, however, it works. But, something has gone horribly wrong in the process… Completed February 29, 2008.
Crushing Difference of Opinion
Pages: Unknown - story coming soon
- On one side of the world, Sonic and Tails welcome back their friend visiting from the future, Marine the Raccoon. On the other side, hidden in the underground depths, are the Deadly Six, who are plotting to get even with not just Sonic, but Dr. Eggman as well. Zeena puts to use a trick she learned while in Nightopia, where she infuses her body with all the evil energy around her, including that of her fellow Deadly Six members, to enlarge herself to 150 feet tall. At nearly the same time, Marine is goofing around as usual inside Tails' lab, and that puts her smack in the middle of a growth ray that Tails thought he unplugged, enlarging her to 150 feet tall as well. Eventually, Sonic and Tails find themselves having to deal with two giantess attacks, one where Marine's destruction is mostly accidental and one where Zeena's is bonafide deliberate and, in keeping with her theme, deadly.
The Echidna's Guardian
- If there's one thing Knuckles can't stand, it's Rouge being stronger than him. This nightmare becomes a reality when the white bat comes by the Floating Island one day. Eggman comes as well with a new machine. One thing's for sure... the Master Emerald may need a new protector after this incident. Not only that, but how will Rouge react when she sees what has happened to our favorite red echidna? Completed November 26, 2010.
(Cubed Cinder and GiantessUniverse)
- The warp in time that causes Sonic and Tails to meet up with their older selves hasn't escaped Amy Rose. Not too long after she is restored by the Sonics (and can only watch as they speed off to another zone), she too is suddenly looking face to face with her classic and much perkier self. As the two travel through White Space and try to find their respective Sonics, they talk with each other on various subjects, namely how annoying it is that Sonic plays hard to get everytime they meet. Along the path, both Amys find a monitor with a blue arrow that points upward. They smash the monitor together, and the resulting energy output causes both Amy Roses to grow to a gigantic size. Realizing their new size will make it easier to find Sonic, the two go stomping through various zones and cities... Completed May 19, 2012.
- Tails continues to work on his new size-changing machine, formerly the shrinking machine that nearly caused disaster following the events of Vanilla, I Shrunk the Kids. Of course, nothing goes right yet again for the ambitious inventor, as he accidentally fires it off as Cream and Vanilla are entering the attic. Vanilla gets Cream out of the way and takes the blast herself. After a few minutes pass, nothing happens. The rest of the day goes by thinking that the blast had no effect on Vanilla. But the next day, Vanilla walks into Station Square in frantic search of her daughter because she hadn't come home yet. She tracks Cream down in a lonely corner of the street, where she is being picked on by a bunch of bullies. This doesn't sit well with Vanilla, and her anger leads to the beginning of another giantess disaster for the city... Completed May 21, 2010.
How the Doctor Ruined Christmas
- Dr. Eggman hates Christmas. After failing to steal the Chaos Emeralds again, Eggman decides to wreak havoc on Sonic and his friends by shrinking them. However, his irrational scheme backfires and he shrinks himself along with Sonic and his friends. There is a big party coming to the Thorndyke Mansion and the shrunken group must enlist the help of the giant ladies in the house to save them before the party guest arrive! Completed December 24, 2009.
- Based on Sonic Riders. Sonic and his friends Tails, Knuckles, and Amy are enjoying some much-needed R&R from the Ex World Grand Prix that took place 3 months ago. As they are relaxing, Omochao comes up to Sonic saying he has a Video Mail from Jet the Hawk, who states to Sonic he wants a rematch with him and his team. Not wanting to back down, Sonic accepts the challenge. He soon realizes that Jet has a new addition to his team, which outnumbers Sonic's Team 3 to 4. Amy volunteers to be Sonic's fourth person, but Sonic is a little unsure of it. Frustrated, Amy goes to Metal City to find some new Extreme Gear. She finds one she likes, but little does she know that it is about to give her and her team a BIG advantage... Completed March 9, 2007.
(Cubed Cinder; idea by Link)
- Chris Thorndyke wasn't the first guy to try and break the dimensional barrier that seperated Earth from the world of Sonic and his friends. That honor, known only to a select few, belongs to a young man named Jake Becken. Jake had watched on the news that Sonic and his friends had finally returned to their original home world, and his desire to make dimensional travel was raised to fever pitch as a result. One week later, after putting together a machine with all the research papers he had done, he quickly puts it to the test. It kinda works. After a shower of sparks scares the life almost out of Jake, the man is stunned to see Amy Rose standing before him. Amy of course is quite furious, wondering why she was suddenly pulled from her chase with Sonic. But as the day goes on, Jake is suddenly faced with another problem. Why is Amy Rose, and the rest of the world around him, suddenly growing bigger? Last modified May 5, 2012.
(Cubed Cinder and DJYellow22)
- While storming through one of Dr. Robotnik's fortresses, nicknamed Metallic Madness, when he should be on recon duty instead, Sonic is playing around with the Swatbots by outrunning and then destroying them. But his speedy running causes him to run into a shrinking laser, reducing him to a near microscopic size of a half inch tall. Sonic escapes back to Knothole thanks to the ultra speed given by his Power Ring. While there, he struggles to get the attention of his friends, namely Bunnie Rabbot and Princess Sally Acorn. Sonic eventually finds himself in unusual situations (such as being swallowed by Sally for a short while), but no matter how action-packed this becomes for him, he must find a way to return to normal... Completed December 10, 2010.
(Ex; idea by Cubed Cinder)
- Cream's chao companion, Cheese, is out looking for the perfect gift for his good friend. Unable to find one due to lack of funds, he suddenly comes across a magical jewel sitting in its lonesome on the streets of Station Square. What Cheese doesn't realize is that this jewel is a piece of the ancient Wishing Stone. It is able to grant the wishes of anyone who is nearby the jewel. Cheese takes it home and offers it to Cream. When she suddenly wishes that she could run a real town over her toy town that her mom made many years ago... well, you know where it goes from there. It's just a matter of reading and finding out what Cream does at her new size! Completed May 14, 2005.
Rouge's Toy Island
- Seeking a device to aid her in stealing the Chaos Emeralds, Rouge the bat breaks into Dr. Eggman's laboratory and steals the doctor's latest invention- a shrinking device. Using her new shrinking device, Rouge shrinks and steals the entire Floating Island! And what's worse, three familiar faces have been shrunken and kidnapped with the island... Completed June 21, 2011.
Rouge the Empress
- Rouge has used a special gem to grow to a 100-foot-tall giantess. With a grudge against Knuckles even after the events of Sonic Adventure 2, she uses her size to conquer Knothole Village. In addition to finding Knuckles, she forces Sally to crown her as new queen. Nobody, not even Sonic, is able to stop her. It seems all hope is lost for Knothole Village, or is it? Completed May 16, 2003.
Rouge the Empress 2: Also With
(Cubed Cinder and DJYellow22)
- Taking place shortly after Rouge's Toy Island, Rouge retreats back to Station Square with the shrink gun in hand after her plans for dominating Floating Island (literally and figuratively) ended. For the next couple of hours, she toys with the device, trying to find a way to allow it to make things bigger than their original size. Finally that night, Rouge succeeds after testing it on inanimate objects. The next morning, Rouge gleefully aims the gun at herself and shoots. Rouge grows to a little over 150 feet tall and is stomping all over Station Square, not only wanting to take every piece of jewelry but maybe to have a little giantess fun while she's at it. Agent Topaz (still off duty and in casual wear) tries to talk Rouge out of this situation before GUN shows up, but instead, Rouge decides she doesn't want to be alone... Last modified September 8, 2012.
- Five years have passed since the fall of the Doomsday Project, and the Freedom Fighters continue to wage war with not just Robotnik, but also Naugus, and thanks to the Master Emerald merging Mobius and a planet named Earth together, many more lives are at stake. But today, 21-year-old Princess Sally and some of her close friends may finally be turning the tables. Snively finally finished building his newest invention, the Resizer, thanks in part to Knuckles making his contribution by giving the size-changing monitors; one with a blue arrow and one with a red arrow. Some of the girls decide to shake things up in Mobius in the biggest way possible, starting with Robotnik and Naugus... Completed December 22, 2007.
Rule Change 2: Love Grows
- NOTE: This is a Giant Couple story. Sally Acorn continues to travel around cities taking out more of Robotnik's control towers as they are discovered, not to mention of course showing off her giant size. As Sally is playing around, however, she feels something is missing despite having good friends (like Bunnie and Cosmo) being as big as her. Ultimately she nails the missing feeling down to not having Sonic the Hedgehog towering alongside her. After a few days of feverishly working on a pill version of the beam energy that allowed her to change her size only by thinking about it, Sally coaxes Sonic into going out for a romantic dinner for two one night... Completed March 30, 2013.
Sally's Big Adventure
- Sally is having trouble falling asleep and finds herself rushing to get her sleeping pills. When she checks the fridge, she sees what she thinks are her pills in there, but little does she realize that those are actually some experimental growth pills. When she gets back to her room, she just now sees her body expanding in all sorts of ways, not to mention the incredibly huge appetite that she is developing. Completed March 31, 2005.
Shrink & Switch: Link in Mobius
- A rift in the space-time continuium has opened up a loop hole in three different worlds. The force of the portal draws three individuals, Link from Hyrule, Sonic from Mobius, and Ash from Kanto away from their own worlds and into other worlds. And to make matters worse, the rift causes all three to shrink down to tiny size. And from this point on, it just gets silly as the girls of these worlds think they've just met some new people in their lives. This story focuses on Link's adventure in the land of Mobius. Completed August 3, 2007.
(Link; idea by DJYellow22)
- Vanilla and Cheese have to leave Cream for an evening. As Vanilla never wanted her small Cream to be alone she asks for a baby-sitter and fortunately Amy comes in to help. She unfortunately has a major headache this evening and Tails comes by and seems to have exactly what she needs. Unfortunately it has a very little side effect for Amy. Now Amy needs Cream's help and is unlikely to get it. Completed September 17, 2010.
- Amy Rose comes home to Thorndike Mansion very excited. Why? Because she just got her hands on a copy of her favorite board game back on Mobius, Manic Maze. She gets Sonic, Tails, and Chris to play along in the game where the three get shrunken and have to stay away from the center hole on the board any way they can. Amy ends up winning as she gets the three into the hole, but just when she thinks the magic of the game's crystal built inside the board will return her friends back to normal size... the three stay shrunken. Instead of wondering what went wrong, Amy gets giddy over seeing Sonic at such a small size and she chases after him. Tails ends up being mistaken for a doll by Cream, so now it is up to tiny Chris to save the day... Completed May 26, 2006.
Station Square's Triple Trouble
- Cream and Cosmo are desperately trying to get Tails’ attention. None of this has worked due to the fact that the scientist has been in his lab for the past week developing a way to defeat Eggman. What supports their cause, though, is when they are both turned into 150 feet tall giantesses. Just when Sonic and Tails think they saved the day their problems double… or triple. Completed March 7, 2008.
Pink Hedgehog Rises
- Amy has stolen some of Dr. Robotnik's experimental growth remedy, and uses it to grow to a huge size. But over time, she gets severely addicted to it. Sonic must work with Robotnik while Tails is in the hospital, to come up with a remedy to break her addiction before she overdoses and kills her. Completed October 25, 2014.
Tiny Sonic, Giant Amy
- Everything seems like a normal day. Sonic defeated Dr. Eggman again, Tails is working in his lab on a new machine but as usual - Work in process machines do not seem to work at all so this invention cannot yet serve the process of shrinking or enlarging things. When Amy meets the group, she accidently activates the machine. Good to know, it cannot harm anyone as it isn't working. Or is it? That might meen consequences for both Sonic and Amy. Completed January 9, 2009.
Twisted Tales of Mobius
(Cubed Cinder; idea by Sonicrailin)
- Cream has always been fascinated with the bedtime stories told from her mother, Vanilla. One night, however, she feels bored nowadays with the stories as she tells her mom that she wishes she would come up with her own stories for a change. It seems like a challenge, but when Cream says she's willing to put up with different versions of her favorite stories starring some of her friends, that's when the light bulb hits Vanilla. Starting the next night, Vanilla tells Cream some of the best stories she can think of, such as Sonic and the Beanstalk, Cosmo's Travels, and Knuckles the Dulcy Dragon Slayer. Completed October 20, 2006.
Twisted Tales of Mobius 2: New
(Cubed Cinder; idea by Sonicrailin)
- It's a new week, which means another week of bedtime stories for Cream as told by Vanilla! Once again, Cream asks her mother to share some fascinating tales of fantasy that will help her fall asleep for the night. This time, Cream thinks back to the first set of 'twisted tales' that Vanilla thought of and asks her to come up with some stories in this kind of scenario. Once again, Vanilla is initially surprised, but she soon cooks up four more dream tales... Completed June 9, 2007.
Vanilla, I Shrunk the Kids
- Tails has invented a lot of things in his time around the Thorndyke household, but the shrinking device he has spent the last couple of weeks building just doesn't seem to work right for him. While everyone except Chris and Cream go out scouting for Chaos Emeralds, Chris's friends (Helen, Frances, and Danny) come over to help cheer the young boy up. But all five children soon go upstairs and wind up in the path of the shrinking machine that is going haywire (after a broken window incident). They all get zapped and shrink to one inch tall. Now it's a mad quest for the kids to get to someone who can help them get back to normal! Completed July 18, 2008.
Vanilla, We Shrunk Ourselves
- The true sequel to the smash hit Vanilla, I Shrunk the Kids. Tails is being pestered by both Vanilla and Ella to get rid of his prized life-size trophy of himself, which he won at an inventing contest recently. Both ladies feel it takes up a little too much space, even if they can't seem to remember they live in a huge mansion. Nevertheless, Tails agrees to do so, and suggests with Uncle Chuck that they fire up the shrinking machine once again. While they do succeed in shrinking the statue, the device malfunctions yet again and shrinks the two as well. To make matters worse... Vanilla, Sonic, and Amy Rose get blasted as well when they arrive upstairs wondering where Tails and Chuck ran off to. So now everyone has to find a way to get downstairs and get the attention of the children... Completed September 10, 2010.
- Vector has always had a crush on Vanilla the rabbit. So it it no wonder why he is so excited to hear that Vanilla would like to see him one day. With high hopes and joys, Vector rushes over to meet Vanilla at her cottage. Little does he know that Vanilla has special plans for the day... Completed May 2, 2008.
Vector's Date, Part 2
- Vector and Vanilla are still on their date. Vector is having the best day of his life and Vanilla is beginning to like having a shrunken boyfriend. But the Chaotix Detective agency is starting to wonder where Vector is and Cream and Amy are on the way back for a forgotten item. Pretty soon the date starts to go haywire and Espio and Charmy are about to be thrown in the middle... Completed May 9, 2008.